cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-44 Vendor Clearing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we were trying to clear a vendor using F-44, system doesn't show one IR document to clear against the payment. However, when we view the Vendor line items using FBL1N it shows this document and the balance is shown as zero correctly.

The only difference of this IR document from the other IR documents of this particular vendor is that it has been posted in the previous fiscal year (Both posting date and document date are in previous fiscal year). The vendor payment has been recorded through F-53.

Thanks in Advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193513
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep

Please check if the document is assigned with any reversal date or if the line item of vendor is blocked in any payment proposal in table REGUS

Also I would suggest you to go through the note 136754.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

please check if the item isn't locked in an incomplete payment run. (only proposal created)

kr

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

As I mentioned, there is no payment run involved as the payment has been made using F-53 not F110

Regards,

Pradeep J

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DId you check SM12?

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check the clearing document of  the IR document whether it has been cleared or not and also check the selection parameters in F-44.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I've checked for a clearing document. But there is no any. The Documents hasn't cleared yet. Also there is no issue with F-44 selection parameters either.

Regards,

Pradeep J