cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to update the work schedule.....2nd Saturday Off of every month.

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am new to HCM module presently i am working in ABAP , we have one new requirement that need to update the work schedule through function module .... the scenario is.. we have on workschedule , that is there with only sunday OFF , now i want make every second Saturday of month to be OFF .. so for this is there any function moudle to update ? kindly let me know process...

Kindly check the below screen short for your reference....

Thanks & Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the below for the same
standard enhancement “PTIM2007” will call Function Module “EXIT_SAPLPTWS_001”
and program “ZXP01U03”.

Regards,

Sankarsan

0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

thanks for reply , i have found the enhancement and i am going to implement the changes in that function module what need to pass .... can you elaborate in detail ..... because i want to know when the above function module(EXIT_SAPLPTWS_001) will trigger .... i want display the final changes in the  in IT0007 work schedule ... ....

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of work schedule generation through PT01 on that time it will come into the picture about these changes.

Regards,

Sankarsan

0 Kudos

Hi ,

in my scenario the work schedule was already created . but in my new enhancement(Which you explained above) it is triggering while creating the schedule in PT01. so how can i  make changes the existing work schedule ....

Regards,

Raju

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can regenerate the work schedule and then enhancement will do impact on that.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, your requirement can be met by calling or defaulting an user exist under feature SCHKZ so that the desired work scehedule will be defaulted in IT 0007 while running action.

I have done this way earlier in my project and hope this sould help you.

Regards.