Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in J1IIN tcode

former_member585426
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are getting the error in J1IIN against the billing document.

we tested all the configuration are already there in SPRO--> Logistics General --> Tax on goods movements--> India--> Basic Settings and Account determination but still we are getting the configuration error.

Regards,

Ranjit SIngh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Try maintain G/L accounts for GRPO,EWPO and TR6C ETT along with DLFC for your excise group as well as subtransaction type. Refer J2IUN section of note

535616 - FAQ: Country Version India (CIN) General SD queries

Try this and let us know.

Regards

Binoy

27 REPLIES 27

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit ,

Please check plant material chapter id combination

Please share the technical information

and is it for all invoice or or any specific billing type you getting error

Regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I checked the Plant material and chapter ID combination this is there.

We configured the new plant under excise  and we are doing first billing from the plant.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit ,

what is the sub transaction type

Regards

Ramesh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customization for Plant IN21 is missing in your case. Go to SPRO-Logistic General-Tax on Goods movement-India-Basic Settings-Maintain Plant settings and check if your Plant is maintained here. If not, Maintain it and check once again.

Also ensure that this Plant is maintained in J1ID under Excise indicator for Plant settings.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you check whether this plant is available in table J_1IWRKCUS.  sometimes this table needs to be transported forcibly by adding to a request. Refer the below note.

- J1IT: Problem With Creation of Transport Request - EWT India

If its maintained already then please revert.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Dear Binoy,

I checked the plant settings are already there.

Excise account group ARE1 and DLFC

PLant settings.

0 Kudos

Check if you have maintained the GL account in the IMG for the Transaction type and Sub transaction type in table J_1IEXCACC

Further, what kind of Excise invoice type it is? Do you require Immediate Utilization for the Selected Series group? If yes, you can activate the Immediate Utilization option at Series Group level and check J1IIN again. By activating the Immediate utilization at Series group level, a Part II document is generated up on saving the J1IIN. That means this invoice will not be listed in J2IUN monthly transaction.

If the Option is not checked and still you are getting the Error, then you may check the below notes.

1558188 - Error for GL account customization missing J1IIN utilization

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I already configured the GL codes for DLFC  ETT and EX subtype.

Regards,

Ranjit Singh

0 Kudos

Definitely, while setting the required CIN configuration, some objects related to plant are missing and hence, this issue.  So once again check the transport request whether all the objects and tables are listed there.  Since this is a standard error message and still if you are not able to identify the root cause of the issue, raise an OSS message in which case, don't forget to update here once you get the solution from SAP

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

You did not answer my query. What kind of Excise invoice type it is? Have you activated the Immediate Utilization for your Series group? Is this first time you are creating the Excise invoice in the Plant code?

Also let us know when are you exactly getting this error. Upon Saving or Upon clicking on Utilization icon?

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

No immediate utilization checked for series group.

Error in utilizaiton.

0 Kudos

Issue is only utilization.

0 Kudos

You did not mention when are getting the error in J1IIN. During Saving or After clicking Utilization button?

Also what is the Excise invoice type in your case?

Had you earlier posted the J1IIN documents successfully with out any error or this is the new Plant?

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

We face the issue when we click on simulate in Excise utilization form.

Excise Invoice type is export.

This is old plant having only domestic sales but now exports are started from this plant.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Try maintain G/L accounts for GRPO,EWPO and TR6C ETT along with DLFC for your excise group as well as subtransaction type. Refer J2IUN section of note

535616 - FAQ: Country Version India (CIN) General SD queries

Try this and let us know.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Dear Binoy,

here 1 correction. Excise Invoice type is LOU.

LOU is already created .

but when we are trying to change the excise type from Export to LOU we are getting plant configuration is missing.

0 Kudos

Did you create a separate series group for this purpose? Ideally you should create / have a separate Series group for exports.

Can you check and maintain the Default Excise and Series group if not already maintained and revert back with your findings.

0 Kudos

Dear Binoy,

I resolved the above error by clicked on Immidiate utilization.

But now I am facing another issue.

in J1ÌIN when I am try to utilize the duty it showing me only service tax register while if I save the document without utilization then in J2IUN tcode it is showing all the register for utilization in the company code, plant and series group.

Kindly guide me where I missed the configuration.

Regards,

Ranjit

0 Kudos

Immediate utilization check at Series group allows you to create a Part2 document in J1IIN itself. If you utilize in J1IIN, a part 2 document will be created and the same will not be applicable for monthly / fortnightly utilization (J2IUN) If you do not utilize in J1IIN, it may be reflected in J2IUN.

Can you show the J1IIN utilization screen?

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

below is j1iin utilization screen.

0 Kudos

Do you see any other Register types in Utilization screen? Can you show the complete Balance Utilization screen? Scroll down the bar and see if there are any other entries and share it to us.

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

this is the only register showing.

0 Kudos

Does your RG23* registers have balance?

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Yes RG registers showing balance in J2IUN but in J1IIN its not showing.

Regards,

Ranjit

0 Kudos

Can you show the J2IUN screenshot?

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Issue is resolved now.

changes are made in the default excise group setting. removed the subtype EX from the default excise group setting and now the registers are showing in the J1IIN.

Regards,

Ranjit Singh