cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods return to vendor WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to return the goods to vendor when I have done 122 movement it has created Transfer requirement.

When I am converting TR to TO system is searching the material  as per storage type search & creating TO.

But what I can do so that I can mention while TO creation storage type &  Bin from which material is to be picked.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use LT06 referenced to your material document,
or LT04 based on your transfer requirement.

On the first screen, choose foreground, and there you can CHANGE your picking storage types (they are taken from your strategy but you can change the sequence in LT04,6), so you enter your desired sequence, or only one storage type you want to remove stock from.

Hit the icon with a small forklift which gives you stock list so you can choose the actual SU / batch of the material and proceed with creation.

Regards,
Mihailo

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your requirement is to pick up the material  from specific storage type and storage bin  then go to  WM movement type configuration OLML---->Activity----> transfer and for your WM movement type that is responsible for creation of TO, add default storage type and bin in source. In this case I don't think there is requirement to configure storage type search strategy. You can skip that and directly control creation of TO from bin specified in movement type from WM movement type configuration.

!!!ALL THE BEST!!!

Thanks,

Milind

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction code are you using to create TR from TO ? Try running LT04 and choose control as foreground.

Regards,