cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

former_member147217
Participant

Dear All ,

I have created an Inbound Proxy to update BAPI_GOODMVT_CREATE. When I am passing the data  through PI at the receiver channel the data is coming correctly but it is not geting update . It gives error at Call Inbound Proxy step in sxmb_moni.

SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ifmmessif</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, request message, namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

This is the error that  I am facing, I have already implemented the method and regenerated the Proxy Several Times .

Can anyone suggest what can be the issue.

I am using PI7.4 version Java Stack .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<SAP:P3>urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions</SAP:P3>

looks like you are generating proxy on top of RFC?for inbound SI did you create any service interface? and also as suggested abouve did you try to test your server proxy directly from SPROXY t-code?

Thanks

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created a SI for the Inbound Proxy . I have used the RFC BAPI_GOODMVT_CREATE inside the inbound proxy.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check manually in sproxy using test configuration whether the data is getting updated?.

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman ,

I have already tested it manually in SPROXY and it is getting updated there.