Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Leader Calculations Commencement!

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

The contest period for the 2014/2015 SCN Topic Leader Contest officially closed on Friday, July 31, 2015 and the gamification team is busy calculating totals to determine the top experts across SCN spaces. A Topic Leader is an SCN member who is among the three leading contributors in a topic space on SCN, at the end of the 12-month contest period, between August 1, 2014 and July 31, 2015. Topic Leaders earn a certificate of achievement and additional recognition at events such as SAP TechEd.

Look for a program update regarding point thresholds and qualifying spaces sometime in September, followed by the final winner announcement. We appreciate your patience during this exciting time and we can’t wait to recognize the top experts!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caroleigh

I hope by now thresholds point limit and qualifying spaces might have been finalised for this purpose. Kindly update on this. Also let me know when we can expect the results?

High regards

Shalabh

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Hi Shalabh, Thanks for checking in. We have the final data sets in hand, and are busy crunching the numbers. Look for a program announcement, following by a winner announcement in September.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We will be obliged if get any updates.

Regards

Rajneesh

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are awating for the Topic leader list.

Thanks,

Phani.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Last year it was announced on 24th September.

So I think you need to wait some more time.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Da

Rajneesh

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Hi There, The analysis is well underway and you can look for a program announcement, followed by the announcement of winners around mid-September. Thank you for your patience!

Caroleigh