cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry of Completion Confirmations for Individual Capacities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

How to test Entry of Completion Confirmations for Individual Capacities?

I created Work Center with Number of individual capacities = 4.

But in IW41 it is shown that individual capacities doen't exits for my my Work center.

See ScreenShorts.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

entering start time , Finish time and break length in the work centre doesn't help.

In the SAP Help I found a section

Splitting and Scheduling an Individual Operation

Splitting and Scheduling an Individual Operation - Capacity Requirements Planning in Customer Servic...

1. Select the required operation in the operation overview of the order.
  2. Select one of the detail screens for the required operation.
  3. Choose the Requirements Assignment tab page.
  4. Enter the personnel and time data for the required splits. In addition, enter whether or not the system should schedule the splits.
  5. Save your order.The system creates the splits for the operation and schedules the splits indicated.

But in my orders there are no such page as "Requirements Assignment" in the operation detail window. Does it requare any customization?

There are no any Prerequisites section in the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This relates to my earlier question about assigning splits on the order operation. Do you have people assigned to your work center via HRMS?

Paul

kalyan_chakravarthi6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, To get Requirements Assignment tab --Select the operation and click on "Act.Data" which is located at bottom of the operation screen. Prerequisite for getting the Requirements Assignment tab:-Maintain the Other Formula in the work centre capacities tab as "SAP004" and maintain work hours for that operation in the Order. Hope it will help... Best Regards Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I didn't do any assigned in work center in regard to HRMS.

Is it possible test Individual Capacities without binding with HRMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

Yes, it works. Thank you.

Could you write a link to SAP Help where the connection between  Requirements Assignment tab and  "SAP004" value in the Other Formula is described.

Now it looks like a magic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as my understanding, there is no way to split an operation into individual capacities without the HR link.

Paul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_chakravarthi6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Please maintain start time and Finish time as well as length of break in the work centre and then check again. Best Regards Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain the splits on the work order operation before running IW41?

Paul