cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN - confirmation control key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting idocs (ASN) from few suppliers and got issue with confirmation control key in the existing SchAgmnts ME32L.... It is popping error "Confirmation control key 004 not allowed"....

How to get around it, I ever tried via ME38 but no luck.

We have multiple parts in a SchAgmnt senario.

BR

JPS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the KBA document  1902025 - T-code ME32L : Error message 06660 "Confirmation control key &1 not allowed" occurs when c..., here you can check why and how system allow to change the confirmation control key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Case 1 ( applies to my issue )

case 1: change confirmation control key from blank to AAAA (for example)
a: If there was GR -> NG
b: If there is no GR yet -> OK

but can't find out of it!!!!

As I have existing SchAgmnts with GR/IR done.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is configuration control key 0004 available in config ? have you specified the confirmation control key in your scheduling agreements for all the line items ? Please confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Actually I am able to use in the new Sch Agmnts....and create Inbd deliveries.

But it is not accepting in the Sch Agmnt for which GR/IR has been done.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP created the KBA (Knowledge Base Article) to tell the readers that certain activities are not possible after you had already history. So you have to accept that and the only option would be to cancel the rest of that agreement and to create a new one.

Unfortunately they did not tell the most important part: the WHY.  But if it would not harm your system and existing SAP process then SAP would not need to restrict this change.

On your own risk you can try if you can change it with MEMASSSA, because there was a program bug that allowed this change until OSS note 1985113 was applied. So if you don't have this note in your system yet then you might be able to change the control key. But I can't tell which inconsistencies you create with that.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirm Control key in SAP system  0004  not 004.. seems you not getting the full value of the control.. Check what is value you have in the IDOC..if it is 004 .. it will never work until you create on in the configuration or correct it to 0004.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I am using 0004.... ( it was typo mistake )...