Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Cost Issue

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PP experts,

There are some issues about production order cost, I cannot see the Labor Costs and Machine Costs in CO03-->Goto-->Cost-->Analysis as below:

Then I go to t-code CO15, the screenshot of order confirmation as below:

Is there anything wrong in order confirmation? Could you please guide me how can I display the Labor Costs and Machine Costs? Thanks.

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the order cost report KKBC_ORD

Also Check that Production Order has any cost calculation log in CO02 --> GOTO ---> LOGS ---> COST CALCULATION

Regards,

Naresh

jayaganapathy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

your screen sort shows no routing data is available

check in your cost estimate whether routing data - group/groupcounter gets copied properly

tcode:ck13n

you might have updated in work center activity type after routing creation

delete and create routing once again

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathy,

Could you please tell me where is the routing data copied from in CK13N?

Regards,

Steve

jayaganapathy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Product cost planning

you define routing and bom selection method for costing

based upon that it will get calculated during estimation

former_member299289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Steve,

I guess the activity type (machine, labor ) costs are not picked up in Cost Estimate.

Try to execute CK13N for the material and see whether the activity are picked up in costing.

If the activity cost are not picked up, check and verify the assignments of activity type in the work center.

regards,

karthik

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if activity types are maintained correctly in work center costing view for machine and labor against the cost center using CR03.

Then check if planned hours are for machine labor are maintained in the routing.

Post that check if activity rates are maintained in KP26 for cost center and activity types.

You should atleast see the planned costs if values are maintained in routing, actuals if not entered will be zero and system should show variance.

Please check the above points and get back, if you still are not able to figure out

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

Thanks for your reply first.

I have check points which you advised.

Please check if activity types are maintained correctly in work center costing view for machine and labor against the cost center using CR03.

---> Yes, the activity types are maintained in work center.

Then check if planned hours are for machine labor are maintained in the routing.

---> Yes, the hours are maintained in routing.

Post that check if activity rates are maintained in KP26 for cost center and activity types.

---> I cannot find the field 'activity rates', but I can find the field 'Fixed price' in KP27 and it has value.

You should atleast see the planned costs if values are maintained in routing, actuals if not entered will be zero and system should show variance.

---> Sorry, I cannot understant your meanings, could you please explain it detailed or give some screenshots?

Regards,

Steve

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the routing tab in your production order and check if the operations are shown in the routing along with the work center.

And activity types are properly assigned to the work center and work center is associated with a cost center.

Best Regards,

Ameya B.