cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete all table entries filled by batch risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any mechanism to increase the performance of Batch risk Analysis in 101. When we schedule, it is taking almost 5 days to complete in full sync. I maintained config parameter riskanalysis value 20- for paralle processing

Performance- batch, user, role, profile- 1000.

Now we have few changes in ruleset, again generated rules and  again we ran the BATCH RISK ANALYSIS in FULL SYNC mode.  Its taking too much time.. for 10 users it took 1 day. We had 10 lak violations. But still 10 users in 1 day .. we had almost 5000 users ....cnt imagine..

So is their any approach to handle these kind of scenarios?

I thought to delete the tables filled during the BRA job, but dnt find any program except GRAC RULE DELETE and delete_all program(only to delete rules). How to remove the data filled by batch risk analysis or the data in reports. Is their any program to clear the offline data??

Do it cause any inconsistencies in application??

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update the Maintain Exclude Objects for Batch Risk Analysis.  Are you running all system in 1 Variant or stepped variant. Exclude unwanted users / roles / profiles / user groups.

Further assist the exclusions by Variant in the Batch risk analysis job itself. 

Does the 20 parallel processes match whats available in RZ11 parameter rdisp/wp_no_btc or a quick check in SM50 will show you available BTC processes.  If these are less than 20, then the setting in AC SPRO will reduced to actual BTC availability

What value do you have for Risk Analysis 1035?  I have experimented with this as we have 170k users and increasing this made it worse.  But our Full user sync across 6 SoX systems takes 13hrs.  Before fine tuning it took about 8 days

Regards

Barry Drakes

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL, with application type SODRP

regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I believe the first thing to do is to remove critical roles and profiles from the job run.

There is an SAP note to improve the performance. It is for GRC 10.1.

2170543 - Batch Risk Analysis Performance

Regards,
Fernando