cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can RERAPP can be executed on Reference flow Types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can i post a condition type for a specific reference flow types. For example condition type Y001 and following reference flow types are assigned;

30TransferY001T001
20DecreaseY001D001
10IncreaseY001I001

If i want to post condition Y001 with increase flow type only then how.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

it is only possible to restrict the cashflow items to be posted within RERAPP by

- Condition type

- Ext. Condition Purpose

May I ask you about the reason for this requirement?

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

Scenario is like this, we are updating condition through BAPI. I have updated a condition say Y001 by Rs. 1000 from 01.01.2015 to 31.03.2015 and the same is posted for January. Now on 30.06.2015 i came to know that the same condition was valid for 01.02.2015 to 31.03.2015.

Now in this case through BAPI, i have deleted old condition and created new condition from feb to march. Follow up due posting are getting updated as system date, this i have managed through configuration. Now my due date for Decrease item of January and new line item of February has same due date, which is system date. Now i want to post Decrease line item created only that i cannot due to non availability of flow types as a selection on the screen of RERAPP.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Manish Khandelwal

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

thanks for explaining the details.

But I am  wondering why you want to post only the decrease line item. What's the reason that the increase line item should not be posted at the same time?

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

This is customer's requirement. Here they call it as a retrospective effect and he wants to give the same for only January month.

Thanks and Regards

Manish Khandelwal

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khandelwal,

If you want to post the incremental condition then ref. flow type 10 will helps you.you can do assignment in config accordingly.

Even if you do config for ref flow type 20 also, it will not have any harm, when ever some change (Reduction in value) happens in the condition after postings then only it will trigger and updates the cash flow correctly according to the changes done.

Similarly it applies for incremental condition also.

Regards,

Rao