Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 Sequential Printing

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using vf31 for sequential printing, problem is when i am choosing 10 billing document and after that execute it, system give me the print job message 10 times every time i have to select print. and then proceed same window again appear every time (10 times).

Is there any setting so that i can avoid this job, just press print only once.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you put the screen shot of the message?

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

in above screen shoot two billing document are selected, while pressing the print button, a small screen appear for almost the same detail, after this it repeat for all the billing document, and i have to choose every time.

hope this will help. if any further information needed please ask.

regards,

imran

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

This is bacause, your printer is not defined as network printer. Please check if the printer is available in transaction code SPAD . Normally any printer if you want to use in SAP has to be defined as Network printer in SPAD

check with your Basis guys to enable the printer as network printer

look below link for some useful steps

Defining an Output Device for Front-End Printing (SAP GUI for Wi - SAP Printing Guide (BC-CCM-PRN) -...

thanks

santosh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Its already maintain in the system, what i have seen like.

PDF1 is maintain in the output device with all its attributes, but not the actual printer that coming as a message when i give the print command in the vf31 transaction.

what do you actually mean should i enter in spad that specific printer, or out put device as i have already use.

looking for your prompt response.

regards,

imran khan

prakashsaurav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think PDF1 is configured to be local printer or say printing to default printer on your front-end  PC.

And option "No device selection for Front End" is not not checked.

Why are you printing to PDF1 it seems generic, you don't have your actual printer configured in your PRD system.

If its uses custom print program then developer has option to update output parameter 'NO DIALOG' as 'X' to suppress any dialogue.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

While executing VF31, are you giving Output type in the selection parameter ?

If so, check the Print option in the condition records of that output types, then system will automatically Print even without giving the Print popup

Please check it

thanks

santosh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

yes i am giving the output type in the selection parameters.

I have seen the condition record that is maintain with print immediately.

medium 1, and date/time indicator 3, send with application own transaction.

please suggest.

regards,