cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework order -Add components in a operation

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , where the re-work router is generally created .Is it SAP ECC or SAP ME ? I have requirement where production order is moved to the rework router and cost must be booked back to ECC  when i complete the  operation in the  rework router . Note : this operation are not present in ECC as it local to ME . During the process can i attach a component when there is no BOM attached for that router or independent of the router . Also please let me know how the rework works in sync with the ECC. Thanks Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  I'm assuming that your re-work router was created in SAP ME since you mentioned that is local to ME.

Not sure if there's a standard way for your scenario(colleagues, correct me if wrong).

You can use MII_TRANS_EXT to call an MII transaction as an activity hook at pre-complete or a POD button to be used by the operator to call the MII transaction, then take whatever data you need from completeHookDTO XML in your MII transaction and parse it to then insert it to your BAPI action block, to report back to ECC.

For the add components part, include a Change production request to add a new BOM for your SFC's or SO via PAPI action block or HTTP block using PAPI webservices in the same transaction, same for assembly.

Here are some references for your convenience:

-SAP Manufacturing Execution 15.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

-JavaDoc for DTO is at the bottom of the page under All SAP ME Guides.

-SAP MII Transaction Extension - SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) - SAP Library

-You can refer to the hook part from this document to understand how they work...

-http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0d426c6-57b8-2f10-da91-9cdd27608...

Or  you can  contact SAP for a customization.

Hope this helps,

German

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick info German . Just want to know which one would be the best approach to have the rework router in ECC or SAP ME ? we have currently 100+ rework router in ECC but planning to maintain it locally in SAP ME but book the associate cost ,time ,goods issue to ECC. is it a best approach ? Re: Add component to operation where is no BOM attached for the router .is it something achievable out of the box .

Thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are planning to send SFC's/SO to re-work routers in SAP ME. Correct?
If this is the case, you will need to import the 100+ rework routers anyway.

Maintaining routers in either side is technically acceptable, but probably is better to maintain them in SAP ME if you are going to customize or use activity hooks attached to operations or Collaboration.

For the second part, yes, it is achievable out of the box either from the GUI or WebService but you will need a BOM:

-Retrieve your SFC/SO in Change production activity, then assign a BOM.

-Assembly point activity to assemble them.

Regards,

German

Answers (0)