cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.0 for Excel version - Combining a descriptions of the two properties of context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

Encountered the following problem. Install BPC 10.0 SP 22 for Excel (EPM). It is necessary to build a report, which will be listed in the columns between and in the rows of articles containing the description of the two properties. Description properties were determined using the EPMMemberProperty.We tried to write a single line EPMMemberProperty & EPMMemberProperty to get the desired result, but after the change of perspective, such as the choice of another period, the value is not displayed. Help please, as much as possible with the help of more functions to achieve the desired result?

Thanks,

Kristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kristina,

I think your problem is that you attempt to update the row header. Try inserting a column with a local member instead, pointing to the row header column and using the concatenated EPMMemberProperty formula in the same way as you do now.

/Cecilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Cecilia.

Yes you are right. This will be a suitable way.

Thanks, Krystsina

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krystsina,

Can you share the formula and screenshot of template?

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

All your steps and screenshots I described in the previous answer Renne.

Thanks, Krystsina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristina,

May I know which patch of EPM Add-In SP22 you installed ? I am working on EPM Add-IN SP22 Patch 02 and it is working fine.

Could you please screenshot your testing result ?

Thanks,

Renne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renne,

When building a report from the beginning that there is such a formula

= EPMOlapMemberO("[ZBPTEPCALC].[PARENTH1].[KE01.08.02]";"";"ke01.08.02";"";"000")

and we get this report here

I need to, instead of the element KE01.08.02,t was his description two property, example:

As we can see from the formula

=EPMMemberProperty("BPT - gol";"ke01.08.02";"description")&EPMMemberProperty("BPT - gol";"ke01.08.02";"name1")

We used to display the description of the two property measures.But after the change of the period the data deleted from the table cells

And you can see that the item is removed, where it was necessary to specify the description of the two property measures. I need to connect the description of the two property of the measures on the line, which originally displayed formula  = EPMOlapMemberO("[ZBPTEPCALC].[PARENTH1].[KE01.08.02]";"";"ke01.08.02";"";"000"). With which functions I can do it. Please help me.

Thanks,

Kristina