cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Integration of SAP ME with SAP WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement wherein we may have to look at integrating SAP WM with SAP ME.

As we see, only the normal inventory management integration is provided with SAP ME at present. Can you please let us know what needs to be done here or is any thing being planned for future?

Thanks in advance

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

As I remember, there was something in a backlog about this, but future plans are always subject to change. Usually such info is not of much use for customers and is not announced in advance. You'd rather check the existing implementation described within this section of the online help and then compare with your requirements.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. I did check the link you have provided and also other help links on SAP ME and did not find any mention of integration with SAP WM.

Will wait for any further update on this.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Even if it is not officially integrated by SAP, you can always use the SAP ME webservices to integrate it.

SAP Manufacturing Execution 15.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

Please use the link to the SMP on the bottom of the page "ALL SAP ME GUIDES" and refer to Public API Web Services guide.

There is a "InventoryService" that you can use for many operations with inventory.

You could also utilize SAP MII-MEINT as a tool for integration between SAP ME and SAP WM.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

German

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello German,

Thanks a lot for the details. I am checking this out. Will revert back soonest.

Thanks

Srinivas

Answers (0)