cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIM BPC : SYS-050604 Cannot write pipe

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem on my FIM 10.0 job which should read data from SAP BPC 10.0 MS and write it on SAP BFC, I have the error below

in French : "Impossible d'écrire le canal en raison de l'erreur <Le canal de communication a été fermé.  >."

In English : "SYS-050604: ... Cannot write pipe, due to error <The pipe has been ended.  >."

I'am using 2 Data stores :

DSBPC : Webservice tested OK

DSBFC : Webservice tested OK

I'am using theses datastores to do the first interface : BFC_TO_BPC and it is working Fine.

The other way BPC_TO_BFC in not working and i have the error SYS-050604 Cannot write pipe, due to error <The pipe has been ended.  >

When i check the DS Job steps, i can see that nothing is coming from BPC.

I have made theses tests to help me to find the issue :

1st Test : CSV to BFC : Working Fine

2nd Test : BPC-envirement1 To BPC-Envirement2 :  Not working

3rd Test : BPC-envirement1 To BPC-Envirement1 :  Not working

Please Share your experience and let me know if there is any way to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

In addition of that i have used the admin rights for my user on BPC to retrieve the data.

It might be some rights issue.

0 Kudos

I have tried to run a new FIM job from SAP BFC financial consolidation to BPC and it is working fine.

As iI am using the same datastores and users, i understand that my datastores and users are well created.

I still don't understand why it is working from BFC to BPC and not BPC to BFC.

I am using the license key for SAP BusObj DI Professional (1 CPU) XI 4.2 : It is free when you have purshased both BPC and BFC.

Is it possible that the license key used for FIM don't give the rights to retrieve data from BPC 10.0 MS ?