cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Find roles name,iviews name and system details through Enterprise portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am very new to Sap Enterprise portal , i am supporting one of the project as EP Admin.

Here the problem , users are getting some" internal server errors "while accessing ESS,MSS and other tabs in Enterprise portal 7.3

i have checked with Security  team , they said user has all correct portal roles and backend roles ..no problem from my side ..

basis team is asking  we need the system details and transactions codes details which systems users  they are trying to access from portal .

contacted abap team also ...they are asking iview names ..if users are facing the problem with webdynpro abap related things.

please advice me how to find these all these things in Enterprise portal   ....how to troubleshot these type of issues ..

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Sadhanla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Just troubleshoot if the trace is getting recorded in NWA logs.

Couple of troubleshooting steps you can try:

1) Whether it is happening for all users or some users.

2) If it is happening for some users, then there can be some authorization/machine specific issues.

3) If it is happening for all users, it can be some configuration issue, check if your iview is properly configured by checking all the properties from the role using Content Admin tab in PCD.

4) You can also troubleshoot your system connections/SSO set up etc.

Thanks,

Tarandeep