cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any standard report to fetch the current status of Travel work flow and method to approve the travel claim as a manager with SAP R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know the way to know the current travel workflow status for an employee.  We want to track the work flow status.

Please suggest the ways or standard reports.

Another query is : What is  the way to  approve the Travel expenses as a manager. In SWI1 i can see the trip is pending  with a manager. I wish to approve the  expenses as a manager. I would like to know the way to approve as a manager. For testing purposes, I wish to approve the travel expenses in qulaity system and to know the sequential approver, after manager1 s approval.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

as far as I know there is no standard report for the relation between trips and the workflow and in my opinion this isn't necessary either process-wise, because you can logically derive in what status the workitem is from the status of the trip itself and for this, you have lots of reporting tools available. Check this wiki from Sally: Reporting using standard S AHR Statistical Reports - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Approving trips works via two different ways which you can choose from: The first one is the POWL-based approach which solely works via WebDynpro ABAP and a portion of the Personalization Framework, this approach has nothing to do with workflows whatsoever. The second approach is using a workflow with BUS2089 with whatever means as frontend (Business Workplace, Universal Worklist, etc.).

Cheers, Lukas

Edit: @Sigi: Argh. The Network seems quite slow today again.. could've saved myself the bother >_<

Message was edited by: Lukas Weigelt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

actually there is no reporting "on workflow".

The best is to work with the status of the trip. Because here in the process the workflow support to set the right status after an action has been done.

So check standard report tool for trips where you can open all trips with a defined status.

If this is not sufficient I can recommend to write down important data into a custom table by the workflow. Than you are free to report about your own figures all the time.

Best regards, Sigi