SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation account violates the reactivation period

0 Kudos

Hello,,

I´m trying to reactivate an account that has been closed, but it sends the following error "Reactivation Date 07.08.2015 violates the reactivation period" I think it´s about changing the period but i don´t know where to change it, any idea??

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi

you might want to look into Product configuration for this reactivation period for account closure:

There, you can assign reactivation periods to reactivation reasons for each account

product.

Path:

IMG->Product Management -> Product Definition -> Account Products.

Hope it helps.

Homero de la Torre

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi

you might want to look into Product configuration for this reactivation period for account closure:

There, you can assign reactivation periods to reactivation reasons for each account

product.

Path:

IMG->Product Management -> Product Definition -> Account Products.

Hope it helps.

Homero de la Torre

0 Kudos

It was very helpful, i checked the product configuration and the validity period was 31/12/9999, the problem was not the validity period, i did not find the reactivation periods, i had to change the date manually so that i could reactivate the account

rahul_mahajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cannot reactivate an account on the account closure date.

Please check SAP help at below link.

Account Reactivation - Bank Customer Accounts (BCA) - SAP Library

Let us know if this is what you were looking for. If not, let us know the correct procedure.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos

Hello,,

thanks for the reply, i cannot reactivate an account, so i had to change de closure date manually, i did it debugging the program, it took me a little while but finally the account has been reactivated.

Thanks