cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDV Dep key not calculating depreciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus, As per SAP instruction we have been implemented Following SAP Notes for INDIAN WDV (Written down value Method) for Asset depreciation as per New companies act 2013 which effect from 1.4.2014. 2052506 2066260 2069378 After notes implemented we have customized WDV Depreciation key as per SAP instruction and the same assigned in asset master but system is not calculating depreciation, So we don't know root cause for this issue but before this we have done some other client with same notes implemented and same customization also that was working fine. We also re-implemented that notes but still it is not working. Please anyone help me to resolve this issue, it is very urgent. Thanks in advance NATTUDURAI.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible share screen shot of depreciation calculation of the asset?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

before changing the dep key

Dep Area

AW01N Screen

After changing New Dep Key as follows:

1. Dep Area master screen

2. Aw01n

3. Dep Key Screen

Further to above we have followed the customisation steps as per the SAP Note 2052506

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dep key customization as per SAP Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar Ali Sir, Did you find any reason or Root cause for this issue?

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the remaining life check box in the multi level method of the key.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar Ali Sir, As per SAP instruction for INDIAN WDV method as per New companies Act in multilevel method we should not select the remaining life check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, In multilevel method for SLM method only we should select remaining life check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It s not advised by SAP to tick 'remaining life' check for WDV.

You please cross check the notes mentioned in my reply. We faced similar issue which was solved after implementing SAP notes.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I will cross check note and i have to consult with my senior consultant then let you know the status what we are going to do further action regarding this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if below notes are implemented as per the requirement.

1) 2052506
2) 2066260
3) 2069378
4) 965032
5) 1121965

Also cross check the acquisition year and expired useful life of asset. Share screen shots for the same.

Thanks and regards,

Anurag