cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass parameters to existing functions using JCO3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am working with SAP and i am newbee. I just want to clarify my doubt that:

1. What is the difference between ImportParameterList and ExportParameterList, while calling functions from JCO?

2. How can i pass parameters to some functions  , and how to identify which parameters that functions is accepting?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Utsav,

1. ImportParameterList is containing input parameters to the ABAP function module, ExportParameterList are output parameters of it.

2. When reading answer to 1 you can guess that ImportParameterList contains all possible input parameters What is allowed you can check in the ABAP system itself or check the metadata of the function module itself.

Best regards,

Markus

P.S.: I've already told you in some other thread: please read the documentation of JCo in order to understand what is possible and how it has to be used. SCN is not supposed to substitute those offerings. The idea of SCN is to offer support for more sophisticated issues. Your questions are relatzed to very basic stuff so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks markus , yes i started as a beginner. I will remember not to ask basic questions. It will be great if you help me in understanding this thread :

Answers (0)