SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPUK - Interface profile for movement type 251 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do a transaction in WPUK, idoc is getting generated successfully, but in WPER the error is showing as "Interface Profile for movement type 251 does not exist".

I have maintained standard SAP inbound profile SAPD for testing purpose.  Please guide what could be the reason for the error.  Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please check if you have assigned the same profile SAPD in site master for which you are trying to post the Sales through WPUK ?

Regards,

Ramkrishna

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please check if you have assigned the same profile SAPD in site master for which you are trying to post the Sales through WPUK ?

Regards,

Ramkrishna

0 Kudos

Hi Ramkrishna,

Thanks for the hint.  I have maintained it and the above error has been eliminated, currently getting more generic error.  What could be the possible reason for the below error

0 Kudos

Hi GS ,

This is a generic error  which indicates problem with account determination

Open this billing doc in VF03 and turn on the account determination analysis in Menu to figure out the exact reason.

You will also find lot of thread in SDN on this issue.

Regards,

Ramkrishna

0 Kudos

Hi Ramkrishna,

Thanks, but the problem is that the billing document is not getting generated and I am unable to see them in VF03, hence I am unable to analyze the same.  Kindly help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GS,

If you cannot find the billing document then there is issue with pricing procedure. What is is pricing procedure assigned to the profile ?

Regards,

Ramkrishna