cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in implementing Real Estate

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends dont know if this the correct place to post these doubts that i have implementing SAP Real Estate

Where can i go  to add more types of business partners on to a building ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

For RE-FX see view V_TIVBPOBJROLE.

Spro: Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) -> Business Partner-> Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context -> Business Partner Roles -> Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications -> Make Settings for Roles per Object Type

For RE see view V_TPZ13I_NEU

Spro: Real Estate -> Partner Data -> Controlling Business Partner Maintenance -> Assign Role Category to Application

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

my sincere thank you friend

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mr mgitur i did as you told me to do but the system did not assume the changes ? perhaps can you think of why that happen ? Something i did on the basic settings part of spro ?

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

If you added the entry in mentioned view, for Building, then it should be available in REBDBU (Building). Can't imagine why you don't have the new option. I've even made several tests and worked fine for me.

Maybe you could open an OSS message.

Best regards!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Migual Mendes,

from above screen shot I Understand that you are adding business partner at building level? Is it your business requirement ?

Usually assignment of the business partner is at contract level so that you can make the financial postings against the objects assigned.

Any how if you want to add more partners You can check the below configuration path as suggested above reply.

SPRO - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - Business Partner - Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context - Business Partner Roles - Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications - Make Settings for Roles per Object Type --

Here you have to give your (object) type (IB)  Building / (IS) contract and mention the type of roles (under Roles coloum) you want to assign against each object.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, thank for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mr Subbaraoi did as you told me to do but the system did not assume the changes ? perhaps can you think of why that happen ? Something i did on the basic settings part of spro ?

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Migual Mendes,

Make sure your required Business partner role is updated in the configuration as below.

If you still have any issue pls share the error screen shot ?

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello the error stills persists i have done that

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel Mended,

Is your issue resolved or not ??

Regards,

Rao