cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch changed ship to party address values from order CRM SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on the CRM Interaction center. While creating a sales order I am selecting a partner and the ship to party address is populated automatically based on the partner I have selected.

My requirement is that based on the ship to party address I need to implement a check and if the check fails order should not be saved. This is working fine.

But, when somebody changes the ship to party address and click on save then before the order gets saved,
the condition needs to be checked based on the newly entered value and if the condition dies not satisy, order should not be saved.

I am writing the code in check_before_save method of the class ZCL_IM_ORDER_SAVE. My problem is that how can I read the address from the order?

Thanks

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma

There are a number of Function Modules that deal with in memory values for a Transaction.

I think they are suffixed with '_OW'

Take a look at CRM_ORDER_READ_OW, see if this meets your needs.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden

Thanks for your reply.

I figured out the solution. After fetching the partner details from the initial CRM_ORDER_READ Function module I used another function module COM_PARTNER_READ_SINGLE_OB to fetch the buffer values.

I passed partner GUID and partner function, partner number, reference handle, display type, number type to the partner key .

Thanks

Sushma.

Answers (0)