cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where does SDK reside for SAP BO to alter the functionality of exporting to tabs in excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expertise,

I am having some urgent requirement like, The reports consisting of section to be exported in multiple tabs of single excel.

for instance, I applied section on department ( 5 departments ), when I export to excel, then the excel sheet should consists of 5 tabs in single excel

sheet.

Can anyone please help me in providing the PATH for SDK to be changed, so that I can overcome the challenge.

I am using SAP BO 4.0 SP4

Thanks,

Santhosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daniel_paulsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Its not possible to export sections to different tabs in excel using the SDK.  There is no way to do this from the viewer either.

I'm not sure what you mean by  "providing the PATH for SDK to be changed".  Can you provide more detail as to what you need?

Dan

ofir_gil
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can do this as part of our APOS Publisher product - http://www.apos.com/content/apos-publisher . One of the components in this product is called Report Package Booster and it will allow you to consolidate multiple reports into an Excel Workbook where each report is on a separate tab. You are welcome to download the product and ask for a demo license.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

I just thought the above requirement would be possible by changing the SDK.
so I asked the path, so that I can change the SDK and get my solution.
Does it sound weird.?
I am bit new to this, so just got some idea.

Thanks,

Santhosh.

daniel_paulsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The SDK does not have the ability to break up sections on a report tab into multiple tabs in excel.

The options for formatting when exporting are limited and are listed here , for different formats, in the Webi Restful documentation.

I hope this helps,

Dan