cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate Data to the active Data table of DSO using Customer Exit Code In CMOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

How to populate Data to the active Data table of DSO using Customer Exit Code In CMOD.

We have created a DSO and build a Query on top of it. This query will collects the user Input data from the user and here we want to know how to store this data in a DSO (Active data table). Please let us know.

Here we won't care about delta loads.

Regards,
Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The only (supported) option to write data in an DSO is using a DSO for Direct Update. It is a special type of DSO that you can access, update, etc. with a set of APIs. Please refer to SAP Help.

However, I don't think it will work in your scenario with BEx Query. There are customer exits in the area of BEx Query and OLAP Engine but should not or cannot be used together with the before mentioned APIs.

I advise to evaluate Integrated Planning (IP) functionality in your situation. IP offers out-of-the-box functions and works seamlessly together with the BEx Query that you can make input-ready.

Please refer to SAP Help for more information.

Best regards,

Sander

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Sander said, I also suggest to just use the Integrated Planning function in BW..Your users can load their forecast in EXCEL using this tool..

Regards,

Loed