cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM to BW; how to established link respondent and survey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm new to CRM and I have a question regarding the link between a survey and the respondent in BW using CRM Survey Suite. Our setup is as follows:

1. We are using CRM_Survey_Suite to define our surveys in CRM 7

2. For each survey, the property "Evaluation in Business Information Warehouse" is checked and the surveys are correctly saved in the "CRMD_ORDERADM_H" table.

3. Extraction to BW works perfectly

We are using the following datasources from CRM:

0SVY_ANSWER_TEXT     CRM Survey: Answers                

0SVY_APPL_TEXT       CRM Survey: Applications           

0SVY_DATA_1          CRM Survey: Results                

0SVY_QSTNNR_TEXT     CRM Survey: Survey Header          

0SVY_QUEST_TEXT      CRM Survey: Questions              

0SVY_STATUS_TEXT     CRM Survey: Status of Question     

0SVY_SURV_TEXT       CRM Survey: Campaign Texts         

0SVY_TAROBJ_ATTR     CRM Survey: Recipient Attributes

0SVY_DATA_1 contains the answers which are given by respondents. This datasource is linked to the DSO "0WS_O01" from business content (in which I have added some extra infoobjects like an infoobject for the Survey value GUID in the DSO to prevent aggregation).

In order to find out which person has given which answer I assumed this was possible by loading the 0SVY_TAROBJ_ATTR and combine this with the results which are loaded in the DSO "0WS_O01", however I cannot find how the data should link these two information source to establish this link.

Therefore I have performed searches on scn.sap.com (ex. "https://scn.sap.com/thread/557643" and "https://scn.sap.com/thread/484848") and found that the link can be established by creating a datasource and link the following tables regarding activities and business partners:

CRMD_ORDERADM_H - GUID = CRMD_LINK - GUID_HI

CRMD_LINK - GUID_SET = CRMD_SURVEY-SET_GUID (where CRMD_LINK - OBJTYPE_SET = "58")

CRMD_LINK - GUID_SET = CRMD_PARTNER - GUID (where CRMD_LINK - OBJTYPE_SET = "07")

CRMD_PARTNER - PARTNER_NO = BUT000-PARTNER_GUID

I can build this datasource but how should I link this in BW such that I know the link between the answer and the person (furthermore I need some extra details to be known for each respondent which I have already loaded in BW).

Other tables which are mentioned are "CRM_SVY_DB*" but I don't know whether these are relevant when I'm already loading "0SVY_DATA_1"

I hope you guys can help!

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

All,

if anyone wonders; I have chosen for a solution in which the standard datasource "0SVY_DATA_1" is extended with BPARTNER and other characteristics. This data is retreived using the links between the tables. If anyone is interested in the exact links which I have used please send me a message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr van Doorn,

I am interested in getting to know how you solved the link between the survey and the respondent.

Please e-mail me on: thomas.thordmark@stretch.se

Thanks!

Thomas