cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create infoset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, dear friend.

I did a program which extracts data from table bu000 (clients) by the meaning of  loyalty program start date in loyd_msh_ms_memb table. But when i create an infoset, it does not work/ I have a fiel partners guid, and when put someones guid, it gives me 69 clients instead of 1 partner. Code is in application. I writed a program because I need to build segment  with the partner whose loyalty program start date is 'toady' or 'tomorrow'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayrat

Take a look at table: LOYD_MEM_MEMBER

It manages the relationship between BUT000 and the Loyalty Membership Table.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

But there is direct link between but000-partner_guid and loyd_msh_ms_memb-memb_guid. and  when i copy value from partner guid a can find desired value ( start date ) in  loyd_msh_ms_memb table by the memb_guid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayrat

I've found from previous implementations that these values can go out of sync, hence the recommendation to use LOYD_MEM_MEMBER.

In any case, the query looks overly complex. Any chance you can simplify the code...not sure why the RLTYP checks for 'BUP003' are there.

I'd recommend cleaning up the query to the best of your ability, this would include commenting out all of the complex date considerations and just hard wire a date temporarily.and then run the process in debug.

Verify that the processing is working correctly at each statement.

Once you've identified the issue, un-comment the date code and retest. Ensuring the correct results are still returned.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

You know,  I just modified standard CRM_MKTTG_BP_BIRTHDATE program by changing some queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Too Easy:)

If your issue is resolved please make the thread as "Answered"

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

You know, i just create an attribute filter based on this program and set a value for birthday date equal to 'today'. But sap calculates clients as 317000 people in my database. When i started to check, most of clients were with empty value in birthday field. how it is possible?  it works inkorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayrat

I've found some difficulties before with this type of attribute filter.

I'm not 100% sure of how you've set it up, so please forgive if I'm repeating what you've done already.

In the filter properties - In the Criterion Set (Of which there are 2 fields)

Set Field 1 = "EQ Equal To"

Set Field 2 = "+0d"

This will set Birthdate Selection as "Today"

If you want to set to Tomorrow (Based on Today's Date)

Set Field 1 = "EQ Equal To"

Set Field 2 = "+1d"

Hope this helps you in resolving the issue.

Regards

Arden