Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zreport using FSV with refernce to S_ALR_87012255

avinash_p1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Using the standard T code S_ALR_87012255 we get the report only posted information in SAP.

Our client requirement is he wants to extract additional information i.e. provisions. they don't want to post the provision entries at the month end and reverse it in subsequent month 1st. they wanted to create Z table and enter the manual data in that like excel.

Input parameters are as below

GL Account,

Company code,

Business area,

Currency type

FIS Annual Rep.Struc (FSV)

Fiscal year (qrtly.)

Period from (qrtly.)

Period to (qrtly.)

For this Z table will be created and user will enter the provision amounts against the GL accounts. however these amounts are not posted accounts neither updated in any tables.

my question is how these amounts/GL accounts added to FSV.

please throw some light on this.

Regards

Apothana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP is not a data entry tool.

Client need to understand that they have to follow the standard practices advised by SAP.

The accrual entries are to be entered in FBS1 and to revered in subsequent month (F.81)

Client requirement CANNOT be satisfied.

avinash_p1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have explained to the user that posting data can only be generated in reports in SAP. you can't enter the data like as excel. but he didn't satisfied, he come to knew that there is possibility in Z table, one of his friend utilizing the same process in other company. so he insisted us to develop the same.

His difficulty in accrual (provision) entries is if TDS/tax transactions would be there then the tax is some times deducted high and low. So he wants to display the report with actual & accrual data witout posting the entries.

I have also checked with ABAPer that it can be possible. For that I have to supply logic to the ABAPer for development the report. But i'm not able to understand that from which table i can pick the report requirements. I knew that FSVs are not stored in any table. but the report need to be generated with FSV along with the additional data in Ztable.

I can pick the data from BSEG with GL accounts and pass it with the ztable which the user enters the data against GLs. then the data will be clubbed and the report will be generated but how can i convert the same into FSV model. please provide some solution

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it's not possible in report painter. You need create abap report.

Or you could use a trick,

e.g. use Planning(record type 1), or another version to post reserve instead of Z table, and output this data in report painter