cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Management - Two member activities are created simultaneously for a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Greetings!

Have carried out basic configuration pertaining to loyalty management, such as number range, product hierarchy, set type, channel integration, etc. Have also setup a program, assigned a reward rule group to it and a simple reward rule as well.

I was able to create LTAA - Points accrual sales transaction as well. The problem I face is that when I create LTAA sales order, two member activities of type POINT are created and the points credited in double to the membership id mentioned in the sales order, say 100 * 2 = 200 points.

Requesting you to let me know how I can sort this out and as well let me know how can I change the member activity from POINT to a different one that is now generated out of LTAA transaction.

With Thanks,

Veerabhaskar Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Issue is resolved, member activity of type POINTS was defined at header and item level that is why two member activities got created for one sales order in the below mentioned node. Have deleted the activity at header level and so its working fine now.

Thank you for your valuable time and support.

Regards,

Veerabhaskar Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I had an issue and a question posted. The issue, two member activities of type POINTS for a sales order remains unresolved yet the question to change member activity from POINTS to a different type can be achieved as below;

1. Goto IMG --> Customer Relationship Management --> Marketing --> Loyalty Management --> Member Activities --> Define Categories and Types for Sales Order Integration

2. Change the member activity in the following screen;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

The above mentioned issue is yet to be resolved. Requesting your support to address the issue.

With Thanks,

Veerabhaskar Srinivasan