cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two delivery types in one sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

How to assign two delivery type for one sales order based on item category?

Is it possible using copy control? or Is there any user exit?

Thanks.

Amudha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amudha,

As Sumeet posted, it is possible in standard SD by copy control. Please explain the business scenario.

TW

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amudha,

Yes by copy control you can achieve the same. Make sure to allow respective Item category as required in copy control from OR to LF.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Summet,

My requirement is, From the OR sales order type, I have to send from line item 10 and receive from line item 20.

LF delivery type (Outbound delivery) for line item 10

RE delivery type (Inbound delivery) for line item 20.

How I can create delivery in VL10A using 2 delivery type?

Thanks

Regards

Amudha

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amudha,

Why you want to take return in same order. you can use standard return process which is already provided.

What kind of process you are trying, request you to please help us to understand the same.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a customer service process.

We are sending an replacement equipment and receiving in the same order using repair procedure.

Regards

Amudha

vaibhav_khannas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amudha,

You can create a return order with reference to your original invoice and another replacement order with reference to this return order. Not sure about your business scenario to keep both on the same order. Please elaborate your requirement.

Thanks,

VK

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amudha,

You cannot send goods to customer (forward cycle) and receive goods from customer (returns) in one order. Field document category determines how the process will behave and it is different for forward and return cycle (check VOV8, OR and RE).

This is an interesting thread and I am going to include it in http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2014/11/08/returns--a-comprehensive-analysis

TW

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amudha,

This is not the practice/process you should follow, as suggested create a order for replacement equipment do the billing and for repair process you can take reference of replacement invoice or without  reference.

Thanks,

SS