Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSBL - disappearing subtotals in planning report

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with the planning report KSBL (t-code: KSBL).

When I execute the report with the standard layout 1SAP01 I can see different subtotals in the yellow lines:

- subtotals of the 1st level: Primary Costs, Costs dependent on different activity types, Allocated Activities

- subtotals of the 2nd level: Activity-Independent Costs, Activity Dependent Costs, Activity Allocation

- subtotals of the 3rd level: Debit, Credit

- total: Under/Over-Absorbed Overhead

However when I make any change in the report, e.g. add any column, all of these yellow subtotals disappear:

Do you know what to do, so that all these yellow lines with subtotals do not disappear? Alternatively, how they can be restored after adding a new column?

I will appreciate very much, if you help me.

With best regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

I had the same issue but could not find a solution, my work arround was to run the report without the ALV mode, there you have more columns variantes that may answer your requirments

Regards

Tamim

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tamim,

I hope however that somebody on the forum will help us find the solution for the ALV mode.

Regards,

Robert

jason_shao
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

Can you please let me know the support package of SAP_BASIS?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Jason

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

It is

EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0

Component: SAP_BASIS, Release: 740, Support Package Level: 0005, Highest Imported Support Package: SAPKB74005

Is this the Information you need?

With best regards,

Robert

jason_shao
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

It should not be a CO issue but a BC-SRV-ALV issue.

I can only try since I am not a BC expert.

You may try the note below:

2121818 - ALV layout: Focus and scroll positions during layout changes

Or I think the easist way would be you upgrade the system which has problem to the same SAP_BASIS support package of your system without problem.

Best regards,

Jason

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

thank you for your reply.

The point ist that the system with the problem has even higher SAP_BASIS support package (SP-Level 0005) than the system without problem (SP-Level 0004). So the upgrade has not helped.

The system without problem is an IDES test system EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0, Component: SAP_BASIS, Release: 740, Support Package Level: 0004, Highest Imported Support Package: SAPKB74004.

Do you know any good BC-forum? I don't see any BC-forum on SCN

With best regards,

Robert

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw in an other system, that this report can work properly.

Robert