cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCM/CRM Integration with SSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm face a problem when i log on in the CRM using the SSO, the information that the BCM receives by the URA is not automaticaly filling in the CRM when i log on in the CRM with the SSO, but when i log on in CRM without SSO, its Works.

Do you have any hint of what might be happening?

Thanks in advanced.

Cleiton Folster Eli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone can help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Cleiton,

I have faced issue like this during simple CRM-->CDB interface(HTTP CALL).

We installed latest certificates from CDB to CRM system and that solved our issue.

Get the latest certificate from BCM and upload in transaction code : STRUST in CRM.

Regards,

Logu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!

I Found a workaround for this problem, i followed the steps in this link http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/How+to+-+SSO+to+CRM+WebUI+via+SAP+GUI+for+Windows and the problem is solved.

Thanks for the help!!!

Cleiton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Log,

I only know now that the attendant user dont use SAPGUI, then the workaround that i did dont work, because she use a copy link to access the CRM_UI. Then i will follow the solution that you say, get the last certificate from the BCM server and install in the STRUST in CRM.

When i do this i will reply if its works.

Thanks,

Cleiton Folster Eli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Loks,

The user can only log in automatically as follows:

It must first access the link http://<hostname>:8000/start (this link she accesses the CRM WebUI, but does not log automatic, it is HTTP). After accessing this link it accesses the https://<hostname>:44300/start, this link makes it automatic log in the CRM WebUI (its is HTTPS), but using the 44300 (HTTPS) port only works automatic login after logging and log in manually using the link with the port 8000 (HTTP).

Could you give me any tips?

Thanks for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am currently out of my assignment( So, no access to the system ). Please check with BASIS Team for the the same. And there is link where you actually maintain a default URL

cross check this table.I don't remember now. check this table: TBDLS

and dig down with data element CRMT_IC_MAPPED_LOGSYS( use where used list to find the correct table ).Sorry for the late reply.

Regards,

Loks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loks,

I'm basis...hehe...

But we already update the certificates from BCM to CRM and the RFC thas we use to communicate from CRM to BCM works nice.

I'll check this table and return here with more informations.

Thanks very much for the help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loks,

Other thing, before update the certificate from BCM to CRM, the error in RFC was ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERRO, now the error in RFC is HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED.

I'm searching this error in google.

If do you have any tip, please let me know!

Thanks in advanced!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loks,

The RFC was configured with a old virtual hostname, after i talked with the customer, i made a update in RFC with the correct hostname and the RFC works. Did you know if have any configuration in BCM to change when changes the RFC hostname?

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: I have a RFC from CRM to BCM that have a error:

ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR

When i see the icm trace file i see this error:

[Thr 5964] < IcmConnInitClientSSL: SapSSLSessionStart failed (-30): SSSLERR_SERVER_CERT_MISMATCH {00a4d66d} [icxxconn

I think the certificate in the CRM server is expired. Do you have any hint?

The RFC is configured with Basic Authentication.

SSL Active: Dfeault SSL CLIENT (Standard)

Authorizathion for destination: SUPER