cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSM 5.0 Product Compliance BC Set Activation

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to activate BC set for EHSM-PRC as part of core configuration. While doing so, one of the BC set (EHPRC_DI_PRODUCT_BASIC) is giving error which says 'Unit*** is not created in language EN'. Has anyone come across this issue and if so, how did you resolve? I can provide additional details if required.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215646
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the unit of measures in your system according to IMG 'SAP EHS Management'->'Product Compliance'->'General Configuration'->'Verify Unit of Measure for Product Compliance'. Possibly one/some UOMs differ from what SAP EHSM is expecting.

Most likely the BC-Set contains the config for the data exchange formats like IPC1752. You can verify this as well under IMG 'SAP EHS Management'->'Product Compliance'->'General Configuration'->'Data Exchange'->'Specify Incoming Templates'.

It should look somehow like this:

Kind regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas for your response.

I checked and in our system, Square millimeter is maintained as MMK instead of MM2 and square centimeter is maintained as CMK instead of CM2.

Since UOM table is not owned by EHSM team here, is there any other way to overcome this issue?

Thanks,

Darshan

former_member215646
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

Yes, I think you can skip the entry for CM2 when applying the BC-Set and add an entry for Square centimeter with CMK afterwards.

Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how can we skip the entry while activating BC set?

Thanks,

Darshan

Answers (0)