cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AO export to ppt- formatting and exceptions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your help - I have been searching for information for a while but I did not find anything

I am currently uses AO 1.4.7 and I need to export some tables and charts to PPT

I have the following question:

1)Is it possible to keep the same formatted table ( colors, font) from excel when I export the table to ppt?

2) I need to export tables with exceptions - I tried but it did not work - is it possible?

I would really appreciate your help

thanks

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manu - I just tried this using the Smart Copy/Paste in Analysis Office 2.x

Unfortunately it does not seem to work in either scenario.

Please post this as a suggestions for SAP Idea Place - https://ideas.sap.com/ct/s.bix?c=74624057-8A9E-4511-844E-2399DFBF5EE8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

thank you very much for your reply. I will post it.

Do you mean that both are not working?

I would like to try the smart copy with AO 2.x - but I need to keep the old version as well.

Do you know if I can install two AO versions on my computer?

thanks and regards

Manu

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both do not work; I do not recommend installing 2 AO versions on your computer

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy

sorry I have another question -  as far as I have sees AO 2.0 has much more features than the previous versions that´s why I would like to install it.

Btw. on the BI Server we have 1.4.7  If I use AO 2.0 and  create workbooks  - can the user open them ? can I save them on the server?

I am struggling at the moment with AO...

thanks and regards

Manu

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu - Subhash has documents on saving 2.x workbooks as 1.4 workbooks on the BI platform - please search to locate these and they will answer your questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy

great 🙂 - I have found it

you are always very kind and helpful- thanks again

best regards

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I have another problem- I downloaded the AO 2.0 with the latest patch - I can not see the "Export to ppt" button and I can not see the lauch pad either.

Do you have an idea?

thanks

regards

Manu

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manu - please create a new thread; also please consider downloading the latest release 2.1. 

Answers (0)