cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ Single Rule Transport after making Rule Enable/Disable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

A Rule under BRF+ Application/Ruleset in the development system is in disabled mode, is required to enable and transport to Quality system.

So I navigated to ruleset and enabled this rule but I did not get any popup prompting me to input/specify for TR(Transport Request).

I need your help to know how to transport this single rule to QA?

How to assign TR to this rule?

What is the approach for Transport BRF Rules to QA.

Your help and suggestion is highly appreciated.

Regards

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

you are right usually such a change should be recorded in a transport request (depending on the storage type of the application in a workbench or a customizing request). So just to exclude some basic "problems":

• The application is transportable right? It is not a local or a master data application
  • The application or some of the objects under that application are not recorded in a transport request that was not yet released?

If both situations are fulfilled you should cross-check if this situation also appears when you apply changes to other objects in your application. If the recording does not happen for changes on transportable objects anyway you should get in touch with SAP support.

As a fix for your current transport problem you can use the report FDT_TRANS (BRFplus: Write Application or ID to Transport) that is available in the transaction FDT_HELPERS in order to include a specific  object or a whole application in a transport request

Hope that helps

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christian, Issue is resolved, some maintenance activity was going on Saturday and system was not stable but  now I am able to do without any change.

Regards

Sameer

Answers (0)