cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not generate the ODATASRV file in SAP Mobile odata Service Implementation

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have followed this blog to create the SAP Mobile ODATA Service Implementation. SMP 3.0: http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2014/09/18/smp-30-an-end-to-end... An End to End guide to create an OData service for a given SAP Gateway data source But the project creation not able to see the ODATASRV . Can any one let me know what could be the issue. Please find the following screens shot. Also i found the following error in error log. No property tester contributes a property com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor.wizards.projectsharing.isProjectSharedWithHanaRepository to type class org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: No property tester contributes a property com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor.wizards.projectsharing.isProjectSharedWithHanaRepository to type class org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.TypeExtensionManager.getProperty(TypeExtensionManager.java:123)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.TestExpression.evaluate(TestExpression.java:96)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.CompositeExpression.evaluateOr(CompositeExpression.java:68)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.OrExpression.evaluate(OrExpression.java:21)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.CompositeExpression.evaluateAnd(CompositeExpression.java:53)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.AndExpression.evaluate(AndExpression.java:29)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.CompositeExpression.evaluateAnd(CompositeExpression.java:53)  at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.EnablementExpression.evaluate(EnablementExpression.java:53)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.NavigatorPlugin$Evaluator.run(NavigatorPlugin.java:245)  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.NavigatorPlugin.safeEvaluate(NavigatorPlugin.java:260)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.wizards.CommonWizardDescriptor.isEnabledFor(CommonWizardDescriptor.java:138)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.wizards.CommonWizardDescriptorManager.getEnabledCommonWizardDescriptors(CommonWizardDescriptorManager.java:152)  at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.WizardActionGroup.setContext(WizardActionGroup.java:193)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.resources.actions.NewActionProvider.fillContextMenu(NewActionProvider.java:109)  at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.NavigatorActionService$2.run(NavigatorActionService.java:221)  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)  at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.NavigatorActionService.addCommonActionProviderMenu(NavigatorActionService.java:216)  at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.NavigatorActionService.fillContextMenu(NavigatorActionService.java:173)  at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonNavigatorManager.fillContextMenu(CommonNavigatorManager.java:260)  at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonNavigatorManager$4.menuAboutToShow(CommonNavigatorManager.java:275)  at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.fireAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:352)  at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.handleAboutToShow(MenuManager.java:492)  at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager.access$1(MenuManager.java:487)  at org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager$2.menuShown(MenuManager.java:519)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:255)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4353)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1061)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1085)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1066)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.WM_INITMENUPOPUP(Control.java:4963)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.windowProc(Control.java:4639)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Canvas.windowProc(Canvas.java:339)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Decorations.windowProc(Decorations.java:1626)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.windowProc(Shell.java:2075)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Display.java:5023)  at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.TrackPopupMenu(Native Method)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java:256)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display.java:4213)  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3755)  at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)  at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)  at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)  at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)  at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)  at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)  at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:135)  at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)  at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)  at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)  at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)  at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

You didnt mention which Eclipse version you are working on. FYI Integration Gateway plugins support for Eclipse JUNO had already been ended last year by SAP and now there isno more support for Eclipse Kepler as well.

follow this guide to install latest Integration gateway plugin 'SAP Mobile Platform Tools'

I hope it helps.

Regards,

JK

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

I have used the Eclipse Luna Version which is mentioned in the following blog. I just downloaded the same as mentioned in the following blog.

2. Download and extract latest Eclipse Luna 4.4 (32 bit/64 bit based on your OS configuration) Direct Download link 64-bit

Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers | Packages

I am not using Juno/kepler.

Please let me know what could be the issue if you have faced anything before.

Thanks

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Jitendra, Now i restarted the eclipse and able to generate ODATASERV file. But still i am getting  errors in eclipse, which i attached in my initial post. do you have any idea what could be the issue? Thanks

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Might be a bug in Eclipse setup. Nothing related to 'SMP Tools' plugin.  Would you mind upgrading java version to 1.8 (actually it should have worked even with java version 1.6)?

You can find some solution on google related to that error or try with a fresh installation.

Regards,

JK

Answers (0)