cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Determination using Target Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to determine the campaign in Quotation. We are using the condition type - CRM MD: CD: Target group ID/ Product in the campaign discounts assignment block. Somehow the campaign is not getting determined.

Business Scenario:

Client wants to give discounts to their customers as part of the promotion. Same promotion can be applicable to a group of customers. Hence we are planning to use Target group and Campaign concept in SAP CRM.

I have couple of questions.

1) From a Sold-to in a quotation, how the system determines that it is part of which Target group? Is it a standard scenario that Target group ID is part of the condition type or there is any custom coding required for the same?

2) Need help if there are any additional settings/ configuration for using Target group in a campaign condition type?

If anybody has worked on this scenario, please provide your inputs and suggestions. Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neerav,

You need to use Product Segments for campaign determination. BP Segments will not help in campaign determination process.

I have not worked in this scenario - but I came across certain topics that only product segmentation will help in campaign determination process. When you select the segmentation object as Products - you can see that the Campaign Usage changes to "Conditions".

Please check this link for more information.

Product Segmentation - Segmentation - SAP Library

Regards,

Siraj