cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price elements(condition types) not showing in Webui ,quotation.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I create a quotation,after entering sold-to-party and product and go to Edit details of product to give pricing condition pr00,the price elements (condition types) are not showing in the pricing procedure in webui screen as shown below:

When I click on Insert(manually) all condition types(price elements) are available in input,but they are not showing in the procedure.

Pls suggest where we have gone wrong and why the pricing procedure is not being calculated properly.

Regards

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In most case, it is because PR00 is not determined properly. You will need to,

1, set parameter prc_trace = X in tcode SU3;

2, Reprice or create a new item -> then check pricing trace, what condition table it is accessing to with what criteria.

Spencer

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for the reply.

In my case PR00 is given manually so we add PR00 in price details.

Issue is there are many other price elements(condition typesEx:Discount,serv tax etc) that should appear in the procedure by default in assignment block price details

price calculation is not happening.

what customising settings we missed

Pls suggest

Regards

Jaya

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Spencer,

I followed steps mentioned by you and clicked on accesses button ,I find a number of steps marked in red for ex:pr02 zpr0 false 10 pr.And I find no condition records also.Should the condtition records be downloaded from ECC?

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi J,

yes, for each condition, in most cases, you need to maintain access sequence (AS) for the condition type.

in the access sequence, you need to define condition tables and attributes used to find the condition record in teh condition. The pricing trace gives you details for each condition type, what AS is used, which condition table it searches and what values are filled in the attributes but no condition record found.

The best practice is to download all the condition records, table, customizings from ecc. I seldomly see anyone customize everything in CRM, unless CRM is a standalone system.

Spencer

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for the response.

I see condtion records in table 'PRCD_COND'.

How do I identify whether all condition records are downloaded or not.

Condition tables are also downloaded.

How do I crosscheck with ECC whether all info is downloaded or not.

In my quotation type all condition types are available in input help but not coming in the procedure.

Also in the price analysis in one step when I check only for one condition type (step in green) it says condition records exist.Why is it not available for other condition types then?Pls suggest ...

Regards

Jaya.