Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delta request wait in smq1

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

hello

I create delta request,I can see my request in rsa7 and I can see all data,but all my delta request wait in smq1 and I can't see dayta in psa

how to do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are different types of delta mechanism,

Direct Delta:

In this update method, data is directly transferred to Delta Queue and application tables at same time, with every document posting

Queued Delta:

In this update method, the records are first sent to ‘Extraction Queue’ using V1 update

From ‘Extraction Queue’, we need to send the records to ‘Delta Queue’ using collection run

Unserialized V3 update:

Here, the extracted data of an application is written to update tables using V3 update

We need to send the data from Update Tables (SM13) to Delta Queue (RSA7) using Collection Run

In your case, just go to LBWE and run the Job for the application area you are working on. It will move the record from SMQ1 to Delta Queue. and Further run Info-package in BW.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

It was really good, I created data source in SD , it contain  vbak table with delta in date field,I change date field and I can data in rsa7 but I can't send to psa.

in LBWE ,how to collect data?how to job control in LBWE? how to my request? is it direct delta or Queued Delta???

plz help me

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

in lbwe ,when I want to schedul job, I have Error Generating Job in LBWE.

how to do?

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the error message.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved this problem, we set in source code langauage 'A' ,and all job use print for runing!!!!!

so we have error ,after disactive it ,my request send.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although not explicitly mentioned, you are probably referring to Logistics Cockpit extraction. There are various update methods (direct delta, delta queue and unserialized V3). I think you are using delta queue.

You must schedule the job for the respective application using t/code LBWE. This will move the data from the SMQ1 extraction queue to the RSA7 delta queue.

Please refer the following documentation for more information:

Best regards,

Sander