cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we expose CRM Survey to an external website & get the response back ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there is any way we can expose CRM Survey questionnaire to an external website and get the response back to SAP which will in-turn create an activity in CRM ?

Thanks

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

you could generate the survey link and embed it into an external site via an iFrame or other container.

To create an activity for every submitted survey you would need to enhance the respective PAI Module.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Markus,

First of all thanks for the quick response. Now for the activity part I did already implemented the solution for survey questionnaire internal to SAP and its working fine.

My main concerned is how we can publish CRM survey to external website, on which you advised to use iFrame or any container, can you please explain your suggestion in  detail ?

Thanks

Prateek

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

inside the survey suite you can generate a link for a specific survey which can be used externally, for example adding it into a mail.

If you want to display the SAP generated survey, you could use that link and put into an HTML iFrame for the external site or use the HTML5 <embed> tag functionality.

HTML embed Tag

HTML iframe tag

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Markus,

Can you please let me know, which type of survey URL the link should be i.e. BSP, http etc to be embedded in HTML to be published external to SAP? I have created BSP URL but its not working for external link as the link is SAP specific.

Also the survey link needs to be a permanent link on website and not on an e-mail .

Thanks

Prateek

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

sorry for my delayed response.

You should use the HTTP or HTTPS scenario for that purpose. Fort further information, please read the survey documentation which states exactly your needs:

URL Usage - Survey Tool - SAP Library

Regards,

Markus