cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report failed in CG50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For one particular user, he got a following error while creating this report.

While checking the CG5Z, it ends with an Incorrect status.

Double clicking on it, shows the Job status with the following messages

But, all other users are able to create the same report successfully and we get the following job status.

We thought, it should be an authorization issue. So, Authorization team has thoroughly traced all the authorizations of that particular user and confirmed there is no missing authorization relevant to this. Authorization error shown in the screenshot for authorization group CV is also success while seeing it in trace.

Can you please give some hint to troubleshoot and to find the solution for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Prem Karthick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. EHS & Christoph,

Thanks for your reply !!

Authorization team already traced the user rights. They said all required authorizations are available for the user after comparing with the user who gets the report correctly.

But I will enforce them to re-check the authorization.

Thanks & Regards,

Prem Karthick

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

I believe you need to check "different" topic. You need to different between the user interacting with SAP (via SAP GUI) and "background" users. If you check the picture with error message than a "batch user" is acting (called ZBATCh); and exatcly regarding this user the access topic is raised. and this is exactly my issue with your type of error

Process is like this: user X (whatsoever) would like to start WWI generation. Here access rights are checked; now if process starts then "background" jobs are executed. This background job is always the same and normally always done by saem user (ZBATCH): therefore I do not understand why in one case this ZBATCH user suceed to do the job but in the other case not.

You need to dig here deeper.

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

it is quite obviuos that this is an access topic. So just check "Su53" after the user tried to do it. Compare access profile of this user with different user who is getting the correct result and then juct gran" the user the missing access rights.

C.B.

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am not sure what exactly the problem is, but check these points:

You are not authorized for authorization of group CV? hope your user is not part of that group?

SBR, are you maintaining anything on this for the Authorization groups? If yes, add your user to that group and try.