cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using variants in subject line of BW Process Chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way to add the system ID variant to the subject line of the BW Process Chain send message

Thanks

G Laing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

After creating the variant for message, go to Edit Document and give the system name and its details under Title as below. It will be the subject for notification email.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may edit the HEADER or TITLE of your message with ABAP code..Please refer to document below:

In that example, we edit the body of the message to get the yesterday's date..Just modify the code to edit your HEADER or TITLE of message to include your SYSTEM ID..

You edit the DI_SUBJECT instead of DI_BODY and include the SY-SYSID to get your system ID..

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

We are not using Bex Broadcaster in this case just the send message in the Process Chain, would the send message process still use table RSRD_SETT_NODE_T?

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for that I thought you are using broadcaster..

RSRD_SETT_NODE_T is for BEx Broadcaster only..Try to search the name of the table where that message is being stored and edit the value of that table using program..

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

For this you can edit document and maintain system Name in mailer... as well as untill I know , system ID is being maintained in Subject or in From while the alear is coming from pericular system.

As per my suggestion while createing mail alert to perticular process , Maintain System name in Message box only.

Hope this helps .

Thanks & Regards,

Maunank Patel