cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webgui Navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a strange scenario and I am not finding much in the way of answers on the web so hoping someone else has come across this. I am in the process of deploying personas 3 sp1 and when testing the personas service I am able to successfully log in and see the webgui page but I am not able to navigate to any meny items, run transactions, etc...

It is almost as if the page is a "template" with no active or working links. Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Michael Wilken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Is it happening on all browsers? What happens if you change your browser to Chrome?

Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsha,

Same outcome on all browsers (chrome, firefox, IE, Edge). I think it is related to a shortdump I am getting when trying to run t-code SITSPMON, I am currently investigating this with our ABAP developer and will try again once short dump is resolved.

Thanks

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you happen to find a solution?

You can also try clearing all your browser history, cookies and so on and try again.

Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution we eventually implemented was more a worst case scenario resolution. What we did was system copy from a working environment.

The problem was with a note implemented prior to an EHP7 upgrade. Post upgrade when resetting the note via SPAU it set the program back to standard but references remained to changed code from the note implementation resulting in a short dump due to syntax error. We were not able to modify the program so quickest fix was a system copy.

Thanks

M

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you list the note number in question?

Regards,

Oisín

ITS SCN Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Unfortunately I cannot provide the note number as the system doesn't exist and I did not take down the note number. The note was for Personas 2 and modified object R3TR CLAS CL_ITSP_UTIL, it added a search function if memory serves me correctly.

Thanks

M

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for this information Michael.

Regards,

Oisín

ITS SCN Moderator