SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump While Activating Account Assignment & Global FM Function (PSM-FM)

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While trying to Activate Account Assignments & Global Funds Management Functions,  i am facing below dumps:

Can anyone please guide me, am i missing activation of any Business Function?

I am attaching screen shot of some business functions which are not activated in our system please guide if i need to activate anyone from these;

Regards,

Zain Bashir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally, if you activate PSM-FM in a living system, I'd strongly suggest reading note  2162501 - PSM-FM Roadmap I - Activating Funds Management subsequently on a live system and applying the instructions provided there.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's due to the fact that the view V_T001_FMACT is locked for modification: you have to change this.

Please, consult note  1718975 - Activate/Deactivate Funds Management: errors ZZ003 and SV044, or dump PERFORM_NOT_FOUND

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Eli,

I will check this with my ABAP Consultant.

Further to this, i don't find below business transactions on SFW5, Can you please guide me how to implement those?

PSM_FM_CI_1

PSM_FM_CI_2

Regards,

Zain Bashir

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have them for release 6.00. They are available, as far as I remember, only as from 6.03.

0 Kudos

Zain please refer the thread given below. In one of my implementation i faced this issued and sought it out with some Technical help.

CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FORM Dump in FM-BCS | SCN

Thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally, if you activate PSM-FM in a living system, I'd strongly suggest reading note  2162501 - PSM-FM Roadmap I - Activating Funds Management subsequently on a live system and applying the instructions provided there.

0 Kudos

Hi Mr Eli,

I have checked the note and found my settings as per instruction. I have configured my FM Areas there already. Please refer screen shot.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I follow you... What is it on this screenshot? Is there some kind of problem?

0 Kudos

No. Its perfect.

I have attached the screen shot to show you that i have already configured my settings in this table as it is editable and the SAP NOTE suggests that the said error only comes when this table is not editable.

I am still confused why i am getting this error ....

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still, did you check the attributes of this view? Also, did you follow instructions in relation with table FMISPS?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally, check note 2057665 - Zero Downtime Management and look at this thread:

0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Eli,

Let me check this out if it works.

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Eli & Mr Atif,

Thanks for your valuable input.

My issue have been resolved by upgrading Software Component from 600/0028 to 617/0009.

Regards,

Zain Bashir