cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need MaxDB ODBC 32 bit, version 7.8.02.28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei,

I need for a migration project the ODBC 32 bit drivers for Windows as best as version 7.8.02.28.

I tried version 7.8.02.41 but had some problems.

Can you please upload the drivers somewhere?

Thank you.

Greetings,

Manuel Kuhn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

What the problems are? Regarding requesting odbc driver, can you find it from SAP web site?

Best regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei James,

I have the Problem finding them.

(As you see in this post: )

There seems to be no 32 bit odbc in the 64 bit packages.

Greetings,

Manuel

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

In sap web site, it has package "MAXDBART7802_41-10007823.SAR" which is for "Windows Server on IA32 32bit". Can you please the 32bit odbc from it?

Also there is the package "MAXDBART7802_41-10007818.SAR" which is under 64bit. I download
it and checked the content of the package, there is 32bit odbc. Can you try it as well?

Best regards,
James

0 Kudos

Can you please explain how to install the 32-bit ODBC driver once the .SAR is unpacked via SAPCAR?  I am not 100% what the right steps are once this archive is pulled apart.  I should point out that I did run the install and chose ODBC as the component to install but this still does not install the 32-bit ODBC interface.  I can confirm that the 64-bit interface does appear.

The SAR file I used is:

MAXDBART7908_37-20009122.SAR

Thanks,
Sam

0 Kudos

Ok, so after downloading another .SAR from Service marketplace I was able to find and install the 32-bit ODBC interface, the archive was:

MAXDB7908_36-20009122.SAR

Once I unpacked the archive I ran the SDBSETUP.exe file and chose the SQL Connectivity for ODBC which loaded both 64 & 32 bit interfaces.

Hope this helps the next person,

Sam