Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Storage space

former_member302630
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a ZDATASOURCE infopackage full load from ECC which is failing.

ST22 dump Error :  No roll storage space of length 4710432 available for internal storage

No more storage space available for extending an internal table.

The error points to a select query on the ADRC table. The select query follows order of the table for field extraction and pushes data into an internal table. ADRC contains about 10 million records. I do note that "REFRESH : ITAB_ADRC" is NOT mentioned in code.

But we ran the extractor in RSA3, it runs perfectly, brings out 285 records without any dump in ST22. Only BW extraction fails.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Regards,

Cleo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we had a similar issue once...

if I recall correctly (but I'm not 100% sure of this), I thought it was linked to a transfer routine in one of the InfoObjects (so in RSD1 > General Tab > all the way at the bottom)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cleo,

Seems like your loading data full load every time.

in such cases better to delete the PSA data.

If you have huge data at source side then please better to load data with small chunks.

Mean split the data and load multiple times as per the available selections.

Try to load data thru multiple info packs with different selections.

Thanks

former_member302630
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manage PSA shows PSA requests till 10 Aug only. And individual pulls have very few records. The whole PSA table contains 264,879 records. So deletion of PSA is done from time to time.

And as mentioned in RSA3, only 285 records, so not a heavy pull from ECC.

Regards,

Cleo

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

at PSA manage, you can click on Display all requests. It will shows whole requests which are exist.

at RSA3, have you tried to increase to display extractor calls and data records?

Lets keep huge number and see.

What type of custom data source you created. is function module based?

if its Function module based then please take abap expert and fine tune your code.

Thanks