cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAPI or WebService for AssemblyData of Resource Slot Config Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

is there any PAPI or WebService which delivers the assembly data (marked in picture) which added to the resource slot configuration for each material (also more than one material)?

Thanks,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Please try to use TimeBasedService API , method addAssemblyData().

Thanks,

Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oksana,

I don't want to add assemly data to the slotConfiguration. I want to read the assembly data which is already added.

Regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

What about requests under SlotGroupConfigurationServiceWSService?wsdl ? findSlotConfigurationByResourceAndSlot requests sounds like the one that can help you, though I have not tried it.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

the method findSlotConfigurationByResourceAndSlot delivers the sequence, slot, componentRef, refDes and location but not the assembly data.

Regards,

Matthias

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

It looks as if you are talking about SlotGroupConfigurationServiceInterface or SlotComponentAssemblyData class. Please check SAPME Javadocs available at SMP.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

I've checked SlotGroupConfigurationServiceInterface. This doesn't delivers the assembled data. What is the right service for SlotComponentAssemblyData? How can I call it? I only want to get the assembled data.

Regards,

Matthias

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if it has a web service. If you do not see anything relates to Slot among PAPI web services in SOA of NWA, then it is only available for API calls.