cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1A 222 Q cant use different wbs other than 221Q mentioned wbs of a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Scenario is MB1A /221Q is done  wrt to wbs  x/xxx -01 following this  wbs gets closed in 14 days  due to  vessel sail off .

now  after 30 days business want to return the remaining  quantity but not in same wbs x/xxx-01 but in x/xxx-02 ie different wbs

but returning the quantity  by  MB1A 222 Q is not allowing different wbs other than 221Q  wbs xxxx-01

so my query is :

is there any way where can give different wbs for returning the 221Q ie (222 Q -x/xxx-02 wbs) but not x/xxx-01 .

or how can reverse 221Q qty other than 222 Q

or can do 222 Q wrt main code but not wrt wbs .

or any other measures

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Appreciate if Any further comment on this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon /Channa

i could check the main project showing valuated only i believe if project is valuated then all wbs will also be valuated below screen shot for your reference .

CJ03 :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you are doing this in either Dev or QA.

Can you try to post the GI using 221Q using the same material code for the second wbs (x/xxx-02) and check whether its generating accounting document or not.

Moreover just i wanted to understand... When you have issued certain material on wbs x/xxx-01, there will be actuals posted against this wbs. But if at all you have any excess materials, then you suppose to bring back to inventory using the same wbs.

Regds,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Channa ,

am testing with same material only for both the WBS

Company want to use a different wbs to return the excess material to consider project return cost since first WBS will get closed and cant be open again for taking return charge .

Regards ,

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use MB1A or MIGO_GI (not cancellation) with 222 Q movement with different WBS. But in this case, there wont be any reference between the already posted 221 Q movement type and the current 222 Q movement. The accounting document generation will be based on the new WBS given. Please check whether the new WBS is with valuated stock flag.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..Thanks to both

I tried migo -

MIGO 222 Q is allowing to post with different WBS of same GRN project ie x/xxx-02

but in such financial document is not creating as below screen shot

though if do by 222 Q  with same wbs  x/xxx-01 as like GRN then accounting document is creating as below

is there any other way or movement where financial document can also be  created for returning material to a different WBS of a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check both the WBS elements in CJ03, Check whether both the WBS were having Valuated stock check box.

Channa

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just use movement type 222 Q movement type seperately from MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why system is not allowing to chnage the WBS? What error are you facing?

I have tried in my system it is working fine in MB1A.

Regards,

Priti