Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code for Screen Layout Definition for AA Master Data

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo,

Could you please tell me the transaction code for the customizing activity Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data?

The path is spro->Financial Accounting (New)->Asset Accounting->Master Data->Screen Layout-> Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data
and here the first option: Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data

(I don’t mean the t-code S_ALR_87009044 but the first option directly)

I will appreciate your help.

With best regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is view maintenance via SM30/SM34: you can see the transaction behind IMG activity, by going to Menu - Edit - Display IMG activity (Tab 'Maintenance Objects')

Why is it important this transaction code?

Regards,

Eli

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I know that it is view maintenance via SM30/SM34. However using a specific transacions makes the live easier. When I need to open the transaction many times working on a certain topic, it is not comfortable to go thru the spro path or thru the SM30/SM34 maintenance view. Much more comfortable is selecting the specific transaction in the SAP list of the recently used transacions. As far as I know, there is always some specific transaction behind the spro path or the SM30/SM34 view, which can be used alternatively.

Regards,

Robert

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see your point, but that's the way it works: this IMG activity is called via SM30/34 as you can see through the way I gave you. Not all IMG activities are mapped to specific transactions: some of them are calling a view or running a report, i.e. using generic transactions such as SM30, SE38, etc. You can build your own transaction if you want, though.

Regards,

Eli

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe not all, but quite many of IMG activities which call a view or run a report are also mapped to a specific transaction. I mean a standard transaction, not a customer built one. I assume that it may also be the case for this layout activity.

Regards,

Robert

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see your point, but as I said, there is none for this one

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You can use transaction code ORFA to reach the configuration relating to Asset Accounting.

It is NOT necessary that you get a transaction code for all the configuration screens. At times it should be path or SM30.

You could find the transaction code of the SPRO activities like this (in many cases not all cases):

In SPRO, select menu path:

Additional Information --> Additional Information --> Display Key --> IMG Activity.

You get Additional Information populated in the column. Usually (not all the times), last four digits are your configuration transaction code.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi